Acne is caused by several reasons and one of them is your diet, that is why we suggest this anti-acne recipe. You need to keep in mind that some food helps avoiding acne, such as seaweeds, but there is also food that stimulates the acne creation. Find out how food can influence acne appearance. Meanwhile, try our anti-acne recipe: mushroom and seaweed soup.
- 4 to 6 Shiitake mushrooms (depending on how big they are or how hungry you are). You can also use another kind of ushroom if you prefer.
- 100 gr of tofu.
- Half handful of dried Arame or Hijiki seaweed. If you don’t have these kind of seaweeds you can use any other that is thin enough and doesn’t need much cooking.
- 1 leek.
- 2 small handfuls of corn or rice noodles.
- 1 table spoon of soya sauce.
- 1 vegetable soup cube.
- 3 table spoons of olive oil.
- 1 litre of water.
- Soak in water the seaweeds for 5 minutes, don’t throw the water away.
- Cut the leek and the shiitake mushrooms in thin strips and the tofu in small cubes.
- Fry gently in a pot with olive oil the leek and the mushrooms for 3 minutes. Add the soaked seaweeds and fry it gently 2 more minutes.
- Add the water, the one used for the seaweeds soaking, and the vegetable soup cube.
- Once the water starts boiling, add the noodles and let them boil for 4 minutes.
- Then, add the soya sauce and the salt at your choice.
- It’s ready to serve and eat!
In addition to the anti-acne benefits that has this recipe, it’s also great for cold weather and gives you a lot of energy. You can even make a dinner party at your place using an asian theme and cook this healthy and tasty soup, you will suprise your friends and they will love it! You can also accompany this recipe as a first dish with a fish rich in omega 3 such as salmon, because this fatty acid is a really good anti-acne remedy.